mercoledì 2 ottobre 2013

UNA ANTICA POESIA IRLANDESE SULL'AMORE

Dal profilo di Facebook di Kathleen McGowan:



An ancient Irish poem about love, but more importantly, about the woman as guardian over the man, watching him as he sleeps, covering him with a spell woven of her love and protection in a time when all women remembered they were priestesses and that we had a sacred obligation to the Divine Masculine. For as fierce as the Morrigan is, her ferocity is channeled best when her protection of the sacred is needed.


Sleep for a little, a very little while
and fear nothing
Man to whom I have given my love
Sleep here, deeply, deeply
I will watch over your rest
My heart would break with grief
If I should ever lose sight of you
To part us would be to exile
the body from the soul
So sleep for a little while
Man to whom I have given my love
And fear nothing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento